August 3, 2011

Mubarak On Trial Gets An Oscar Award From Me!




Congratulations Egypt!!! You got Mubarak and his sons on trail. The image of Mubarak laying on a stretcher in a cage did not gain any sympathy from me. Scam, I say!

I'm so happy for Egypt, such an epic day in history. Looking forward to such a rewarding moment for the Libyans, with Gaddafi behind a cage. At first, I just wanted Gaddafi to die, either someone kills him or NATO's bombs actually hit their target, but now after seeing Mubarak on trial, stripped of dignity, I really hope Gaddafi is captured and put in a cage. It would cause him more suffering & pain being behind a cage, powerless and at the fate of judges than a slow painful death by a bullet or missile.

FREE LIBYA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lebeeya interesting post... not sure we will see something like that in Libya, most probably a different scenario. But today I'm here to wish you a blessed Ramadan
Displaced Libyan