I'm going to perform Hajj this year, inshallah. In fact, in exactly two days from now I will be on a plane going to Saudi. How do I feel? I can't even explain in words. I've been longing to go to Hajj for a few years now but something or the other always came up, but this year Allah akramni and here I am getting myself ready for a spiritual revitalization. I love how when things are meant to be or meant to happen, everything just falls into place without any effort, but when someone is not meant to happen you are confronted with a million barriers and obstacles. Allah works in a great way.
2011 has been a very good year to me, alhamdulilah. Libya is free and I'm going for Hajj. A great way to start a new chapter in my life.
I ask you all to forgive me and if any of you would like me to make a special du3a for them while I am there, email me on lebeeya84@yahoo.com
Tweet
6 comments:
ان شاء الله توصلي بالسلامة و ادعيلنا و كل اليبيين لنبني ليبيا جديدة بدون فتنة
فرحتلك هلبببببببببببة
وان شاءالله تمجي وتجي طيبة يا أحلا ليبية في ليبيا..حج مقبول وماتنسيش الدعاء لي لبلادنا (اكيد مش حتنسي )
في امان الله
Masha Allah :)
You are very lucky .
Mashallah!
I hope God will open all doors of succes for u in the new Libya now and allways .
Hajj Mabroor wa Daneb Magfoor Ensha Allah .
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
مبروك لك إكمال الفرض الخامس و حج مبرور و ذنب مغفور ، كم هي جميلة الأجواء الإيمانية مع صعوبة الحج و مشقته ولكن أن تعود مغفورا لك و كما ولدتك أمك فذلك فعلا عظيم .
حفاظنا على مستوى إيماننا كم عدنا من الحج هو اصعب من أداء الحج ، نتمنى لك التوفيق .
أبوبكر الزناتي
Post a Comment