So it turns out I have a blog, who knew? It seems like I forgot. I really want to be proactive and start writing here regularly again mainly to document the experiences I embark on in life because I have come to the painful realization that flash disks and hard drives die on you without prior notice and diaries are so yesterday. Flash-forward 10 years into the future - I want to be able to check my blog and laugh (or cry?) while remembering the things I may have forgotten otherwise.
I have so many things to catch up on in this blog like our trip to Europe. I have grand plans to do 4 posts about that trip, one for each country visited. That will probably go like everything I ever start here as a series. Which means it will probably fail, but oh well, it's good for an entry today and that's whats important.
Before ending this post, I want to share some photos of the wedding. We had a beautiful black & white wedding. Every thing went as planned and everyone really enjoyed their time, especially MAK and I. At the end of the wonderful day, MAK and I high-fived ourselves for planning a great wedding from scratch (Amazon, we love you!). I don't have the mental capacity today to put this all into an entertaining format so I'm going to resort to blogging via pictures.
Photo credits go to Tiffany Schultz, the wedding photographer who did a great job taking natural photos of us and not asking us to do any corny poses.








3 comments:
Mabroook !
Everything looks so beautiful and elegant.
Congrats!!!! same happened to me i managed to post during my honeymoon and promised to star blogging again.
I loved the photos.. raby ehaneek ♥
congragulations and nice to see you back blogging
Post a Comment