Throughout the past decade, I have worked for multiple companies
and with each job I took up; there came a point in time where I just couldn’t
stand my job anymore. I started calling it: The Breaking Point (BP).
When I reach my BP, I suddenly am convinced that I am bored with my job and begin a frantic job search. This has happened to me many times in the past and it’s strange because the Breaking Point is never triggered by a certain incident or accumulated negative experiences, it just creeps out of nowhere.
After coming back from Hajj, I am convinced that I no longer want to work for my current employer. There are many things I am committed to change after Hajj and my job is one of them.
When I reach my BP, I suddenly am convinced that I am bored with my job and begin a frantic job search. This has happened to me many times in the past and it’s strange because the Breaking Point is never triggered by a certain incident or accumulated negative experiences, it just creeps out of nowhere.
After coming back from Hajj, I am convinced that I no longer want to work for my current employer. There are many things I am committed to change after Hajj and my job is one of them.
And so the job hunt begins.
Tweet

2 comments:
i know the BP .. been there!!
but what is the relation between Hajj and leaving your job !! ?
There is no direct relationship except that after coming back from Hajj, I reached my BP. I need something new and some change in my career.
Post a Comment