One of the things I love about living in Oman is that they are so very generous with holidays. New Hijri Year? 3 days off. Eid? One full week off. The National Soccer Team won a big match? a day off. The president woke up on the right side of the bed? a day off. No wonder the country is developing in slow pace. We have too many holidays and everyone knows that constant holidays make people lazy (me!).
The holiday for the New Hijri Year and National Day start today and we resume back to work next Tuesday. According to the weather forecast, we will be blessed with rain. Oh, how I love the rain! It just begs for a blanket on the sofa, a hot cup of green tea latte and a good book!
I'm hoping to get a lot done this holiday, inshallah.
Tweet

2 comments:
Just happened that your chosen name is my website name ( more or less !).
It is nice to talk about holidays, and especially when they are toooo long such that happens in Oman. Obviously Omani's are rich, so they like to enjoy staying away from work !.
Read my website if you can read in Arabic: www.leebya.com or my English one if you can't read in Arabic: www.the-ponder.com
Don't forget to write your views in any of my two websites. I promise to publish every thing you write !.
Regards,
Mohammed
Kol sana wa enti taiba haga Lebeeya
Hope more and more and more holidays will come :d
fe aman Allah
Post a Comment