2011 Personal Discoveries, in no particular order:
- 2011 is the year I found out what I’m allergic to
- 2011 is the year I developed an irrational fear of curvy roads
- 2011 is the year I understood my sleeping cycle. I need 6 hours of continuous sleep to be more human and less of a monster.
- 2011 is the year I discovered my love for broccoli, green beans and carrots
- 2011 is the year I learned how to become a witness of my thoughts
- 2011 is the year I was introduced to Detox and it completely changed my eating habits
- 2011 is the year I embraced Pranic Healing
- 2011 is the year I invented three different types of homemade salad dressing using a variety of herbs like oregano and dijon mustard and fell in love with them
- 2011 is the year I broke away from my comfort zone
- 2011 is the year I started baking.
- 2011 is the year I discovered www.pinterest.com and it has become my new addiction
The Best of 2011:
- Libya was liberated
- I went for Hajj
- I was promoted at work
- I got engaged
- I decided to take the PMP exam
- I shifted to organic food and products
Traditionally, at the start of every year I like to pick an attribute to associate the year with or something like a word for the year. In Jan 2011, I chose 'Progress' as the word of the year and alhamdulilah, the year certainly did bring with it a lot of progress for the Arab world, Libya and for me. Personally, it was a good year, full of experience, growing and self-actualization.
This is for 2012
Tweet


5 comments:
السلام عليكم
يبدو أن عام 2011 كان جيد لك وطنياً ، عملياً ، إجتماعياً و دينياً
اتمنى لكِ و على كل تلك الاصعدة مستقبلاً أفضل
دمتي بخير
salam Sis .
first we have to give u my wife and i . a big congratulations for ur engagement ,wish u all the best, any chance to see the ring princess?ha ha, u realy did well against all the odds , we where going through a very uncertain times ,and difficult path, but with allah support we got there, ur a very special lady in our herats, wish u all the best, we are proud of u and ur family, take good care
Bravo! This is so amazing and done so well. I admire you Lebeeya. Always have and always will. Congratulations on the many achievements, awakenings and now your engagement. You certainly deserve the best.
Congrats on all your accomplishments! And congratulations on your engagement! It's been a while since I've read your blog! Now I'm back and can't wait to read about all your amazingness! :)
Mabrouk for all the good things that happened in 2011, and may Allah grant you even more happy happenings in 2012 ;)
Post a Comment