November 20, 2011
Oh Saif, is that the peace sign you're trying to make with your hand
I wanted Gaddafi captured alive and put on trial so I could enjoy watching him behind bars in a court room but since that didn't happen, Saif captured and put on trial will be equally enjoyable. The NTC wants Saif's trial to be held in Libya, so do I! I hope the ICC doesn't come up with a million and one excuses about the Libyan judicial system and its inability to ensure a fair trial for Saif. If the ICC wants to hog the spotlight then they can monitor the trial and be involved in the process but under the condition that Saif is prosecuted in Libya's soil.
Saif's capture is equivalent to removing the last disease in the country. I hope the handful of Gaddafi loyalists in the country snap out of their bubble and join hands with everyone else for a better Libya. Inshallah the fitna stops after this.
My thoughts on Saif's cut fingers: although Reuters confirms that he lost his fingers from a previous injury a month ago. I hope thats just a cover story for what really happened! The thuwar found him and chopped his fingers off slowly and painfully!
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Tweet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
he deserves to be killed . i hope eh gets trialled in libya because in icc there is no death penalty .
mabrook by the way . god bless!!
peace and love
I think this image is relevant : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=319020278123738&set=a.136568259702275.22734.109207049105063&type=3&theater
to be honest i thought they would NOT cut the figures but after seeing the pic the only Q i had in mind " how did they cut them ??"
like did they use the balta wala normal mos o lo7a lol so i kept asking an a friend of my brother who used to fight in musrata told me they're using the bensa for such things *.* can u imagine ??
salam Sis,
it was a never peace sign on his mind or thoughts, he hated us as libyan , and human, strange to see this? maybe he was a thumbs sucking.while he was in the run
@Aisha: I heard that when they first caught him, he asked the thuwar to kill him. He knows from this point on, life will be hell for him so he wanted to end his misery before it even started. I don't want him dead, I want him on trial stripped from all his dignity and then sentenced to jail for life so he suffers in this life before the next.
@PH: Looooooooooool the same exact 3 fingers.. hmmm makes you wonder what really happened ;)
@Lu: Ouch!!! Bas yestahil... that must have been so painful... maybe thats when he asked the thuwar to kill him, when they were chopping his fingers off.
@DTD: it's nice to see you here ya DTD, I thought you left the UK and joined the thuwar :P someone needs to write a book called "The curious case of Saif's fingers"
Hello!
For me it doesn't matter weather he is trailed in libya or in ICC , the important thing that he is captured now , and we should treat him properly and give him a trail justice , we should not act in a way that they acted against their people , from now and forward we should build a country of law and justice and should respect the international community as they standed with us in our crisis .
Hope this country to see a bright future , in it's history it suffered from one occupation to another.
High-hopes
Hello High-hopes, you make complete sense from a practical standpoint, however, from an emotional standpoint, it makes all the difference where he is trailed. Libya will give him a fair trail, that is for sure.
The future is definitely bright for Libya inshallah and like you said, the base of the country should be built on rightful laws.
leebeeyah : what i meant was that i want him trailed and made to face justice and killed. so do you live in libya or what ?
why are you all using "trail" I mean high hopes made a mistake you don't have to follow through. You got it right the first time "trial" .
Hi PH ! thanks for correcting me, i misled them, you know why i had such a simple mistake ? ... simply because the gadhafi has ruled the country for 42 years and he screwed up every thing, even our education.
Post a Comment